Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter referred to as the “Code”), Festina Lente by Paola Claut & C. sas, Via Via G. Contessa, 22 – 05039 Stroncone (TR), P.Iva 01513260552, as “owner” of the treatment, is required to provide information on the use of his personal data.
2. Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is done by recording the data provided by you, as an interested party, at the time of your visit to our website www.portadeltempo.com
3. Purposes of the treatment
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. Inform users about news, promotions and events that the owner intends to organize for the direct benefit of the same.
To ensure the efficiency of the service, we also inform you that the data could be used to perform technical and verification tests.
4. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Once the prefixed purposes have been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form.
5. Optional nature of the provision of data
The provision of data is optional, but in the absence it will not be possible to send you the communications referred to in point 3, carry out direct surveys to verify the degree of user satisfaction on the services offered, aimed at improving the quality of services.
6. Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal data may only be known by the administrators and moderators of the www.portadeltempo.it website, identified as Data Processors. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of processing), third parties providing services for the forum may become aware of the personal data, after being designated as Data Processors and guaranteeing the same level of protection.
7. Rights of the interested party
Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data confers on the interested parties the possibility of exercising specific rights, based on the provisions of art. 7 of the “Code” which is reported here:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
1. of the origin of personal data;
2. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
3. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
4. of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
5. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; of the rights described above. In order to simplify the procedures for submission and reduce the time for feedback, please submit the requests, referred to in the previous paragraph, to Festina Lente di Paola Claut & C. s.a.s., by contacting the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
HOTEL PORTA DEL TEMPO